Lowongan Contract - Strategic Project Staff-PT Bank DBS Indonesia
- Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with product owners to understand the product and its functionality
- Work closely with business to ensure the development of the system meets the business needs
- Work closely with business and technical team to provide user acceptance testing of system functional requirements
- Perform end to end testing for data integration and validation
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably in discipline related to Information Technology & Engineering
- Experienced individual with specialization in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent would be preferred
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Strong organization skills and structured thinking with ability to understand and synthesize unstructured information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Contract - Strategic Project Staff-PT Bank DBS IndonesiaJakarta Raya - jakarta selatan | Ditayangkan: 17-July-2017 | Tutup pada 16-August-2017
Career Opportunities Bank DBS Indonesia is part of DBS Group, one of the largest financial services groups in Asia with dominant positions in consumer banking, treasury and markets, asset management, securities brokerage, equity and debt fund raising. With expansion of the Bank, we are looking for high caliber individuals to fill in the following position :
Established in 1989, and part of the Singapore-based DBS Group, PT Bank DBS Indonesia (DBS Indonesia) has one of the longest heritage in Asia. With 34 branches and 1,200 full time employees across 11 major cities in Indonesia, DBS Indonesia provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking activities.Recognized as “Best Wealth Manager in Indonesia” by The Asset and “Best Foreign Exchange Bank in Indonesia” by Global Finance, DBS Indonesia is also a recipient of Bisnis Indonesia’s “Banking Efficiency Award” two years in a row (2012 to 2013).
ALAMAT : PT Bank DBS Indonesia
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia