Lowongan Course Consultant-PT Ecom Consulting
- To describe EF’s learning process to potential customers and maintain established sales targets
- Invite customers to EF center and give professional consultations to introduce EF English courses and study plan according to customers’ needs
- To regularly communicate with customers in an effort to understand their personal language learning requirements and use this information to assist the customer in developing their personal study plan. This requires the timely updating of all customer information in the systems provided by EF
- To fully understand EF’s products and programs, comply with standardized sales policies and processes and to actively participate in ongoing sales training programs and seminars
- Work with Progress Advisor t to ensure customers get good study experience. Develop good relationship with customers and get referrals
- Target oriented
- Good service sense
- Love children and care about their growth
- Diploma degree or above, Education or English majors are preferred
- Excellent self-learning ability
- Open minded, willing to communicate with people, good communication skill
- Good team player
- Good planning and organizing ability, work flexible and able to deal with uncertainties
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to work on weekends (the off-days will be between Mon. to Fri.)
Course Consultant-PT Ecom ConsultingJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 17-July-2017 | Tutup pada 16-August-2017
EF stands for "Education First". Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is now the world’s largest private educational organization. With a mission to open the world through education, EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree.
EF operates 400 schools and offices in over 50 countries with 34,000 employees.
To date, "Education First" is more than our company name. It is our corporate passion.
EF is an equal opportunity employer. Join EF, we promise you a rewarding career where you can make a difference. To keep up with our worldwide growth, we are looking to hire more global entrepreneurs who want to drive business, break new ground, and see the world.
A Course Consultant is goal oriented, and able to adapt their communication style in order to best deliver a satisfactory message to customers. They are required to consistently deliver on sales targets by introducing suitable EF Courses and study plans that meet customers’ need as well as maintain good communication with other members of school staff, showing initiative in order to quickly address and solve problems.
This position reports to Center Director.
Roles and responsibilities:
This position to be placed in Jakarta
EF telah membantu jutaan siswa di seluruh dunia belajar bahasa Inggris sejak tahun 1965. Sejak berdiri tahun 1985 di Indonesia, EF telah melayani berbagai segmen mulai profesional, korporasi, anak dan remaja. Dengan lebih dari 460 sekolah dan kantor di 50 negara, EF adalah lembaga pendidikan swasta terbesar di dunia.
Dengan bergabung di EF, anda akan membuka cakrawala global dan network Anda yang tak terbatas, serta berbagai peluang untuk jenjang karir dan masa depan yang cerah. Bila Anda merupakan kandidat yang dinamis, bertanggungjawab dan memiliki visi ke depan, maka kami ingin mendengar dari Anda.
ALAMAT : PT Ecom Consulting
The Plaza Office Tower, Lantai 22, Jl. MH. Thamrin Kav. 28-30, Gondangdia, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia